Waterproof Car Parking Sensor with Buzzer
|FOB Price:||US $6-10 / set|
|Min. Order:||100 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 set||US $6-10/ set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: P-002
- Test Distance: 2.5-0.2m
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Installation Method: Open-hole Type
- Transport Package: Neutral Box
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Kind: Obstacle Detection Radar
- Warning Type: Bumming
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C~+70°C
- Trademark: Wemaer
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8526109099
1. 4 ultrasonic sensors
2. External speaker to alarm
3. Detecting distance: 0.3~2.0
4. Obstacle orientation indication.
5. Operating voltage rating: DC12V.
6. Max power: Pmax< 5W.
7. Operating temperature: -40° C~80° C.
8. Display Distance: 0.3m~2m.
9. Alarm Distance: 0.3m~1.5m.
10. Alarm voice: >80dB at 10 cm.
11. Ultrasonic frequency: 40kHz.
12. One year warranty.
1. Connect the power wire of the control box correctly.
2. Connect the monitor with the control box. Put the shift lever to reverse gear to start the system up, and the monitor will send a sound
3. After the installation of sensors, adjust the direction to the correct, then arrange the wires in good order. Connect one sensor with
corresponding outlet in the control box. It can operate normally if person stands in 1.0M. Check each of the sensors separately
according to this way. Then connect all of them with the control box.
4. Enter into the back gear to make the system working. Lay an obstacle behind the car, change the distance and orientation to test
the system. If the system with 6~8 sensors is installed, switch off the power after finishing the test of reverse detection, move the
obstacle to the front of the car, then apply the brake to test the front detection.
a. While the reverse gear is engaged, although to put on the brake, the system with 6~8 sensors only checks the place behind the
b. Switch off the brake power, the system with 6~8 sensors will still keep working for 10 seconds.